Searching for the best mattress can be rather frustrating, particularly if you don’t really know much about the various companies and the types of mattresses that they are famous for. Fortunately, in this guide, we will take a look at three of the most popular mattress companies around, as well as a few bed models that they are famous for.
Then, you should be able to determine exactly which mattress will be best for your needs, and which company makes the most comfortable mattresses.
Company #1: Signature Sleep
Signature Sleep appears to be one of the most popular mattress companies on the market right now. They are mostly famous for their innerspring mattresses, as users have said that these are some of the most comfortable bed types around, particularly if you have a bad back. However, they do also make a few memory foam mattresses. Some of their best mattress models are:
- Contour 8-Inch Mattress—This particular mattress has several independently-encased coils that distribute your weight evenly along its surface so that you can be extremely comfortable and sleep without pressure point pain.
- The overall levels of comfort are increased by the layer of foam and polyester between each of the coils. You can purchase this mattress in Twin, Full, Queen, and King sizes, and because it is 8 inches thick, it should help provide the proper amounts of support that you need.
- 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress—The 8-inch memory foam mattress can be purchased in Twin, Full, Queen, and King sizes so that you can get the one that will be most comfortable for your needs.
- There is a soft cover on the top of this mattress to keep it from getting dirty, and it is designed to be firm enough to support your back while relieving pressure points at the same time so that you don’t have any pain in the morning. The mattress also prevents motion transfer, so your partner shouldn’t be disturbed if you move around in bed a lot.
Company #2: Sleep Master
Known primarily for its memory foam mattresses, Sleep Master seems to be one of the best mattress companies around. Here are a few of their most popular models:
- 6-Inch Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress—The various layers of memory foam inside this mattress contour to the shape of your body and help keep you comfortable while relieving pressure points at the same time.
- Since the unit is CertiPUR-US certified, you can rest assured that there are no harmful chemicals that you can breathe in and get sick from. Indeed, this is one of the most comfortable mattresses on the market, and it helps you get a great night’s sleep.
- 8-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress—The super soft foam on this mattress is what works to eliminate any pressure point pain that you may have anywhere in your body. This helps keep you comfortable all night long and ensures that you won’t wake up several times a night to change positions.
- You can purchase this mattress in many different sizes, depending on your specific needs, and since it doesn’t have any harmful chemicals in it, you shouldn’t have to worry about getting sick as a result of using it over an extended period of time.
Company #3: Sleep Innovations
Another great company that specializes primarily in memory foam mattresses is Sleep Innovations. They know how to make thick, yet comfortable mattresses that will help you sleep soundly throughout the night. Their most popular mattresses include:
- 12-Inch Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress—The top two inches of memory foam are swirled with gel. This helps keep you comfortable throughout the night, and it also keeps you cool so you don’t overheat and wake up several times. The bottom layer of the mattress helps maximize support for your body so that your pressure points are relieved, and so that you can sleep soundly. Finally, this mattress will always hold its shape without ever needing to be flipped.
- 12-Inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress—Although this mattress has 12 inches of memory foam like its gel counterpart, it stays cool in a different way: by utilizing Sure Temp open cell technology to maximize airflow and thus keep you comfortable.
- Many of the layers in this mattress are designed to be therapeutic so that you can sleep without pain. The bed also eliminates motion transfer so that your partner won’t be disturbed if you share the bed with them.
Indeed, the above three companies and the mattresses listed for them seem to be some of the best contenders on the market right now. All of these mattresses are very comfortable, and they provide the right amount of spinal support that you need so you can sleep comfortably and wake up pain-free.